Friday, November 12, 2004

Self-organizing empathy

Thanks to my friend Pablo who sent me this link to Sorry Everybody, from the States. I find it a comforting collective excersie of empathy. Since the people that manage the site are nerds, it also shows how cool geeks can get sometimes!

Some of us - hopefully most of us - are trying to understand and appreciate the effect our recent election will have on you, the citizens of the rest of the world. As our so-called leaders redouble their efforts to screw you over, please remember that some of us - hopefully most of us - are truly, truly sorry. And we'll say we're sorry, even on the behalf of the ones who aren't.


I hope Russell found the site already.

Looking at the galleries, some pictures made me break in tears. LOL, I need some sleep.

No comments:

Moving to MSDN

I haven't decided yet, but it is very likely that I will stop blogging here for some time. For some background, I have moved to the sate...