Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Waiting for The Incredibles

My son and I have been Pixar fans from the very beginning. For me it started when I saw "Jr." around twelve years ago. For my son it came later... Well, maybe a short time after he was born three and a half years ago.

Add to this that Brad Bird is the writer and director of The Incredibles. We love The Iron Giant! I have always wanted to see something more from the people that made it.

For sure, my son and I have all the Pixar movies and The Iron Giant. By any chance, did you see who my son's favorite toys are?

We went today to the mall and asked at the cinemas when is the movie arriving to this country. They said on December! Darn!

DON'T YOU SEE WE CANNOT WAIT ANYMORE!!!

No comments:

Moving to MSDN

I haven't decided yet, but it is very likely that I will stop blogging here for some time. For some background, I have moved to the sate...