Thursday, November 04, 2004

Electoral map joke, only for Democrats and Canadians

A friend sent me this yesterday:

So, before somebody comes chasing me, this is only a joke, ok? I am trying to have fun about the elections, and it is not easy.

I didn't have a vote in this election, as I am not american. Kerry didn't inspire me too much awe, but I would have voted him if I had a chance.

Even if I don't like Bush (who likes him outside Jesusland?), I don't blame him completely. His people (well, 51% of his people) will get the exact government they choosed on 11/03. I had my doubts about it on 2000, but now they have really made their choice.

I only wonder what is the other 48% of americans going to do for the next 4 years? United States of Canada doesn't look that bad.

No comments:

Moving to MSDN

I haven't decided yet, but it is very likely that I will stop blogging here for some time. For some background, I have moved to the sate...