Monday, April 19, 2004

My English sucks III (or is IV?)

I have just spent five minutes trying to read my last posts and I am once again amazed by my awful writing style.

It is very easy for me to realize when I am reading a nicely written blog, and mine isn't. The problem is that this skill I have is good to discriminate the good from bad but it is not helping me at all in producing good prose.

Still, I see some direct hits coming form people I don't know. Maybe there are some people besides Pink-Candle (Hi to you there!) that has bookmarked my blog! Thanks for your forgiveness to all! I would be amazed to know that somebody has actually subscribed to my feed.

Once again, apologizes.

No comments:

Moving to MSDN

I haven't decided yet, but it is very likely that I will stop blogging here for some time. For some background, I have moved to the sate...