Tuesday, April 13, 2004

Busy or just nothing to blog?

I haven't been blogging lately, however, I have been commenting on other blogs here and there.

Maybe there is nothing that surprises me enough to give it a second tough, or maybe I am going thru some kind of introversion period.

It is just that my beliefs-system is under maintenance, so every time I try to blog about something, the QA department puts both thumbs down.

Still, In the last days I have been meeting some interesting people, and I have been having interesting conversations with them, so, I guess I will find something to blog about soon.

By the way, for those that have been reading my blog thru some kind of translator (in either French or Spanish), I am so sorry it gets even more unreadealble than in English!

No comments:

Moving to MSDN

I haven't decided yet, but it is very likely that I will stop blogging here for some time. For some background, I have moved to the sate...