Tuesday, April 27, 2004

MSN Toolbar: More Innovative Everyday

I downloaded MSN Messenger 6.2, and wanted give the new included toolbar a try.

I am a firm believer that Microsoft actually innovates. But MSN Toolbar? Well, imitation is the best form of flattery, isn't it? The same could be said about the Yahoo toolbar, etc. Actually, I don't know who invented it. Who was first? Ok, I know, I know, must be Xerox PARC ;)

All I miss in it is Google itself, and Blogger's blog-this button. Messenger is there, apparently just to make clear that the toolbar and the messenger belongs to the same company. Why do I need it there when I have it in the tray area?, I don't know.

Everybody knows Microsoft has plans to compete with Google, but what about a blogging site?

Every company in the Internet space begins to look so much alike. I agree with that guy Vazz said in Channel9:

OK now for the real question. When is Hotmail getting the 1 GB storage account? ;-)

No comments:

Moving to MSDN

I haven't decided yet, but it is very likely that I will stop blogging here for some time. For some background, I have moved to the sate...