Tuesday, October 28, 2003

Windows forms in angle brackets

XAML (pronounced zammel or something alike) seems to be related to what many (including me) had in mind in the old (and glorious) dotnet mailing list. I couldn't be more happy with it.

Finding my post about that idea in the list reminds me how enthusiastic I was in participating in the dotnet list. It was very exciting to be able to interact with people fully involved with .NET inception like Omri Gazitt, Brian Harry and Mr. Anders Hejlsberg himself!. However, now I regret almost everything I posted there, and I have the feeling that I was too naive and optimistic. Somehow I got the silly idea that I knew what I was talking about.

Moving to MSDN

I haven't decided yet, but it is very likely that I will stop blogging here for some time. For some background, I have moved to the sate...