Saturday, October 25, 2003

About the way I read blogs

I spend more and more time reading blogs when I am online. I realize that I am not using RSS or any special blog reader. I usually start in Google, from there to Don Box's Spoutlet and from there I follow the links. Sometimes it is not Don Box, but some other .NET developer inside or outside Microsoft. A couple of years ago, when .NET didn't have a big presence in blog space, I used to start from Dave Winer's Scripting News. There I knew about Scoble, which I still love to read very often. By the way, I have lots of fun reading Don Box, Chris Sells, Chris Anderson, Miguel de Icaza, and many others. It is always refreshing and self confirming to sink in a world of geeks. That is something I unfortunately can't do very often (that is outside my family cause my wife is a geek, just not a computer geek, and my son happens to be also a geek, but he is only 2 years old now;). I am almost sure I am the only blogger in my block, I am the only blogger from in my original neighborhood, I am the only blogger in several square km, I am the only blogger among my friends, I am probably the only blogger I have ever met.

No comments:

Moving to MSDN

I haven't decided yet, but it is very likely that I will stop blogging here for some time. For some background, I have moved to the sate...