Friday, October 24, 2003

Out of luck with Debussy

Just checked some online bookstores and I cannot find "Claire de Lune" or for that matter, any other Pierre La Mure book. Are they considered good books? Do I care? I only found that Peggy Lee got the rights to produce a movie based on "Claire de Lune" in year nineteen seventy something and worked on the script for more than two years. I wonder if I had ever heard anything by Peggy Lee? Is she considered a good singer? Is there a biographic novel about her? Do I care? ;) I am sure she wanted to play Gaby in the movie. Looks like Peggy Lee didn't have Salma Hayek's luck (I know Salma doesn't consider herself lucky, but I think she is).

No comments:

Moving to MSDN

I haven't decided yet, but it is very likely that I will stop blogging here for some time. For some background, I have moved to the sate...