Sunday, November 23, 2003

Gustavo Cerati

Tonight I missed the Santo Domingo concert of one of my favorite musicians. I have been listening to his music for more than 15 years. Life goes on. I just don't want to think it was the last chance so see him in a live concert. The reason we decided not to go was that the tickets were too expensive for us three to go. The fact that the prices was as high as half the monthly income of a typical Dominican family also got me in a rebel mood.

In the afternoon my wife got her wallet stolen in a big store. A credit card, some ID's, health insurance and driving licenses were taken.

Fortunately she and our son are ok.

Amazingly the amount of money in the wallet was just enough to pay a couple of tickets to the concert.

Should I take this like a message? ;) Yes, somebody wants me to be upset, but I am too tired.

Moving to MSDN

I haven't decided yet, but it is very likely that I will stop blogging here for some time. For some background, I have moved to the sate...