Saturday, April 16, 2005

This blog is not dead

Yeah, it is suffering, but not dead. I have been out of this, half on purpose, half by accident, but for enough time. I have been "mentally blogging" many things these days, but wasn't sure my voice was worthy of being published. So, today I have nothing particular to say, but I want to blog just for the sake of staying in the search engines and in the pages of the few people that has nicely linked to me.

All I have to say is that today I got connected to the Internet after moving to a new apartment and after a few days of experiencing a completely off-line life. My son is becoming 4 years old on Sunday. Life is great.

No comments:

Moving to MSDN

I haven't decided yet, but it is very likely that I will stop blogging here for some time. For some background, I have moved to the sate...