Thursday, September 02, 2004

Gates pitch on Jobs pitch on MSN Music Store pitch on Video

I have just read MSN Music is off-key, Apple says on CNET's News.com. The article mentions an interview in BusinessWeek magazine in which Bill Gates says that Steve Jobs is wrong in his notion that Internet video rental isn't an important market:

'Ask kids in the back of a car on a two-hour trip, 'Hey, would you like to have your videos there?' My kids would,' Gates said. 'I guess Steve's kids just listen to Bach and Mozart. But mine, they want to watch 'Finding Nemo.' I don't know who made that, but it's really a neat movie.'
Gates seems to have an amazing sense of humour, don't you think?

No comments:

Moving to MSDN

I haven't decided yet, but it is very likely that I will stop blogging here for some time. For some background, I have moved to the sate...