Wednesday, February 11, 2004

More referrers frenzy

Today I see my blog has had a sustained traffic of - Wow! - 22 visitors. I guess Blogger is already planning for server expansion for the overwhelming popularity of "Blogging from Aquarium".

Most traffic today comes from my comments on this entry on The Scobleizer. It points to my previous essay on how to fix Favorites using WinFS. On one side, I see there are plenty of Mac OSX users reading Scoble. On the other side, I guess no one made it to the end of the article, and nobody took the time to write a comment. I would have been very pleased if I had found somebody telling me things like: "YES! (meaning Your English Sucks)" or "I don't get it" or perhaps "I know of a shareware product that does exactly this" or "I see you have no idea what WinFS is".

By the way, is there any way to add the ability to tag blog entries with emoticons from visitors? Something in the lines of a commenting system in which you don't have to type :)

No comments:

Moving to MSDN

I haven't decided yet, but it is very likely that I will stop blogging here for some time. For some background, I have moved to the sate...