- First, you are in a Guitar Craft right now! How can you?... Darn!
- The Guitar Craft is in Lunlunta, Mendoza, in that same house that gives me so many good memories of my teen years (even if I do not enjoy the company of the saints anymore). Thanks for the pics!
- You are so close to Mendoza city, where I was born and were most of my family and half of my friends live!
- You are part of the Windows Live Team! Darn, this one causes me the greatest pain!
- You helped invent Java! Ouch!
- Where you the one that convinced Steve Jobs of buying GarageBand? Wow!
- You obviously play the guitar better than me ;)
- And you are probably are a better programmer too ;)
Ok, ok. I do not really envy you. I just got amazed at all this, and wanted to wish you good luck and great success.
Do you like wine? Being in Mendoza, I hope you do! Enjoy the hospitality of the locals, and the delicious Malbecs. Anything you need, ok? I can recommend you a few good places to visit (You will find good people there too).
If you are bored, take the route, drive a few kilometers, and get a picture of you posing with a "Departamento de Lavalle" sign :)