Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Letter to David LaVallee

Ok, you don't know me, and I don't remember hearing from you before. But now that I found a few things about you, including your blog, I felt the need to write you this note, just to express my deepest envy for you:
  • First, you are in a Guitar Craft right now! How can you?... Darn!
  • The Guitar Craft is in Lunlunta, Mendoza, in that same house that gives me so many good memories of my teen years (even if I do not enjoy the company of the saints anymore). Thanks for the pics!
  • You are so close to Mendoza city, where I was born and were most of my family and half of my friends live!
  • You are part of the Windows Live Team! Darn, this one causes me the greatest pain!
  • You helped invent Java! Ouch!
  • Where you the one that convinced Steve Jobs of buying GarageBand? Wow!
  • You obviously play the guitar better than me ;)
  • And you are probably are a better programmer too ;)

Ok, ok. I do not really envy you. I just got amazed at all this, and wanted to wish you good luck and great success.

Do you like wine? Being in Mendoza, I hope you do! Enjoy the hospitality of the locals, and the delicious Malbecs. Anything you need, ok? I can recommend you a few good places to visit (You will find good people there too).

If you are bored, take the route, drive a few kilometers, and get a picture of you posing with a "Departamento de Lavalle" sign :)

No comments:

Moving to MSDN

I haven't decided yet, but it is very likely that I will stop blogging here for some time. For some background, I have moved to the sate...