Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Visual Studio and SQL Server 2005 Training

Today I began taking an intensive 40 hours training course on Visual Studio and SQL Server 2005. I hope by the end of the week the coarsest holes in my knowledge will be filled with substance ;)

I had the pleasure of meeting Adolfo Wiernik, a Solid Quality Learning consultant that came from Costa Rica to impart the course.

I wouldn't have heard of Adolfo before if I hadn't listened to his webcast last Wednesday. He is, although, famous in the community and a Microsoft Regional Director.

I am indebted to my company for sending me (along with two mates) to take this course.

Tomorrow is ASP.NET 2.0 day, clearly the technology I have been using the most for the last 9 months. I think Adolfo will be sick of me by tomorrow 6 p.m. ;)

2 comments:

AW said...

Diego... it has been a great experience to have you and your peers attending this training!

(and you were not such a pain in the neck!) :)

thanks for your questions / comments and valuable insights during the training.

Adolfo Wiernik
www.wiernik.net

Diego said...

Hehe, thank you Adolfo. I feel better now that I was able to stay almost silent during the first day of the SQL Server sessions ;)

By the way, the experience has been great so far for us too. Solid Quality, one might say ;)

See you tomorrow morning.

Moving to MSDN

I haven't decided yet, but it is very likely that I will stop blogging here for some time. For some background, I have moved to the sate...