Monday, July 19, 2004

Counter farewell

I apologize to everybody that has visited my blog lately... Sadly, I know it is too late for this. Today I found by accident that the Bravenet.com counter was injecting unwanted pop-up windows in my blog. I didn't realize it before because of Google's toolbar blocking feature. This afternoon, when the issue came out, I immediately commented out the counter code from my blog's template.

I don't think spending my time investigating Bravenet's policy is worthwhile. I will just ditch it once and forever.

Anyway, I have been using RE_INVIGORATE lately for statistics, and I am very satisfied with it.

No comments:

Moving to MSDN

I haven't decided yet, but it is very likely that I will stop blogging here for some time. For some background, I have moved to the sate...