Wednesday, June 16, 2004

Blogging Hiatus?

After so many days, I don't even remember how it felt to write a blog. As I was absent from my blog many people came in, but nobody left a message. Why is it? It makes me feel lonely, I swear ;)

Fortunately, Salam Pax founda great word for us, and he hasn't been blogging since April. Anyway, Where is pink-candle? (absent since march) Where is Brian Harry? (Eric Rudder posts a lot more often).

From here I can see some kind of colective blogging hiatus. Could this ever have an effect on Dave or Scoble?

2 comments:

lorna said...

hey, it's been almost a year! are you on hiatus again or what? hope all's well...

Diego said...

Hi Lorna. Well, yes, many hiatues, I guess. It is good for health to step away from the computer from time to time ;). What about you? Are you still working on Hello? How is life? Maybe I need to dig deep in your blog to find out. I hope everything is good with you too!

Moving to MSDN

I haven't decided yet, but it is very likely that I will stop blogging here for some time. For some background, I have moved to the sate...