Saturday, January 24, 2004

Java cars?

Now we are thinking about buying an used SUV. That is even when, thanks to Philip Greenspun, I am well aware that SUVs have the awful reputation of being the Java of the automotive industry.

My wife spends much time driving, sometimes with my son on the back seat. And this city is a very hard place to drive (No wonder why there are so many colmados: They need these "third places" just to get rid of the stress of driving). With a SUV I would feel more reassured she will be ok.

Among the vehicles I like and are within budget, there are some Jeep Grand Cherokees, some Isuzu Troopers, some Nissan Pathfinders and some Mitsubishis Montero. Which is better seems to be largely a matter of taste.

No comments:

Moving to MSDN

I haven't decided yet, but it is very likely that I will stop blogging here for some time. For some background, I have moved to the sate...