Thursday, December 04, 2003

Little request for a little improvement in Internet Explorer

While thinking about the way I surf news sites, I remembered Opera has a feature that helps a lot: the ability to open a link in a new window in the background. From my recollection, you have to Ctrl+Right+Click and Opera will open the link in a new windows, but it wont call SetForegroundWindow on it, so you can keep searching for other links of interest. That makes my news surfing even easier because I don't need to Alt+Tab after the Ctrl+Click.

I guess it would be very easy for Microsoft to include this in next version of Internet explorer.

No comments:

Moving to MSDN

I haven't decided yet, but it is very likely that I will stop blogging here for some time. For some background, I have moved to the sate...