Friday, December 12, 2003

I want my MCSD

I think I deserve to have a really big certification so I have decided I will dedicate some hours a day to prepare for the exams. I would prefer to have instructor lead classes, but right now that would mean too much money, so I am buying the complete hardcover MCSD .NET Self Paced Training Kit from Microsoft Press through BooksAMillion, and some more complementary titles. I think it will worth a lot to me. I need a change in my career for good. I am not very proud of what I am currently doing, and I am not very proud of the time it is taking to me to get in .NET at full speed. The MCSD is supposed to be my passport to a employability and to a new state of mind... I have to change my blog description again...

Right now I have doubts about my ability to keep on the right path to Certification without the help of an instructor. What should I do?

Any advice would be extremely appreciated.

No comments:

Moving to MSDN

I haven't decided yet, but it is very likely that I will stop blogging here for some time. For some background, I have moved to the sate...