Sunday, September 11, 2005

So, is it LINQ or IQF?

I have read about it before at Luca Bolognese's blog, and news from it are coming in pieces from conversations in the PDC.

Sometimes referred as Integrated Query Framework, sometimes as Language Integrated Query, or maybe as Common Query Runtime (this one is foggy in my mind).

Whatever the name is, this new .NET feature is coming out more less the way I hoped it to be.

UPDATE: I found that the original post in jpox.blogspot.com has been deleted. I guess it was not correct information or maybe the author decided to help keep the secret.

We will see soon anyway.

UPDATE: Updated link sent by Joris. Thanks!

No comments:

Moving to MSDN

I haven't decided yet, but it is very likely that I will stop blogging here for some time. For some background, I have moved to the sate...